Friday, March 8, 2019

Back to the dentist

08 March, 2019
 
Back to the dentist in Guatemala City to get the permanent crown on my tooth. What a relief, to have it completed. By evening it was already feeling much better.
  
This is the view from the dental office. I actually watched eagles flying by.

The downside of the trip was that the traffic to and from the city was terrible and producing an incredible quantity of air pollution. Unbeknownst to me, living with the level of pollution near the highway for a week had already brought my lungs to the max they could handle. After sitting in traffic breathing heavy exhaust for 4+ hours, I was coughing uncontrollably all night, making my second stay in the city much less pleasant.

But hey, at least I have all my teeth now!

No comments:

Post a Comment