Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Beauty Party

10 September 2019

Last week, I joined a group of women here for a "Beauty Party", which I thought would be about sharing beauty and health tips, but instead was a product demonstration/sales party more along the lines of Mary Kay except that only one person got a makeover.

Still, it was nice to meet some other women of varying ages here, all of whom were non-Spanish. We laughed a lot and had fun together.


What's this I see? A telephone booth? I haven't seen one in a loooooong time! I liked this contrast between the "modern" phone booth and the much older architecture of the buildings in the background.

I was intrigued by this dome because its style reminds me so much of the Berliner Dom, a church in Berlin.

Today a storm moved through, making for some incredible high-rise post storm lighting and clouds.


No comments:

Post a Comment