Monday, July 11, 2022

Playa do Samil, Vigo

11 July 2022

One of my dear friends is visiting from Madrid, so we took advantage of the nice day and went to the beach! It wasn't hot enough to swim, but lovely for just hanging out and putting our feet in the water.

I love to start out my beach days at Il Papero restaurant across from the beach, and end them there with a scoop of house made ice cream before catching the bus home.



Turtle Rock

I like to sit on the rocks and enjoy the views away from the crowds on the beach. 


 We sat for a long time just talking and enjoying the sun.

This hat reminds me of my mom because of the strings. They keep it from blowing away, which is practical even if it looks less than elegant. The older I get the more I'm all about practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment