Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The ash cloud is dimming my stars!

17 October 2011

The last few days have been sunny and breezy, very beautiful.  However, this evening a haze has blown in and is obscuring the stars by about 50%.  The cause of the haze is the ash cloud from the volcano erupting in Chile.  Wow.  That's a new experience for me.

Airlines: Chilean volcano's ashes ground flights

I have been very tired lately; I guess I have been pouring all of my energy into healing my sprained ankle/foot.  It's been improving steadily and I'm no longer using the crutches to get around, although I used them heavily on the weekend when I finally got a chance to go to Oktoberfest and the parade.

Still haven't finished adding the comments on the last several batches of photos here and now I have more to add!  I'll try to get those done this week so that I'll be all caught up on my blog entries.  I hate being behind, and once I fall behind they seem to snowball.

No comments:

Post a Comment