Saturday, February 28, 2015

Birthday Dinner at Opal Restaurant

28 February 2015

Several people recommended Opal Restaurant & Bar to me, so for my birthday dinner with my parents, I decided to give it a try. We arrived around 5:40 or so, and we got the last table that was not reserved (birthday luck).


The menu has so many wonderful things on it that it was very difficult to make a decision, but eventually I decided on the salmon in coconut-banana-Thai red curry sauce. It was delicious, the presentation was beautiful, and the portion size was perfect.

For my birthday dessert, I chose the Dark Chocolate Pecan Tart. Imagine a shortbread crust, filled with a brownie, topped with pecan halves.

AND it came with an edible chocolate and raspberry birthday greeting right on the plate, how awesome is this?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment