Saturday, May 11, 2013

Traveling to Berlin, Germany

11 May 2013

Traveling to Berlin, this time to take a two week language course rather than to spend the time sightseeing and playing. The next three photos are passing through the airports on my journey.

The arch thing at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX):. Anyone know if the restaurant inside is still open? I've never been inside it.
 A really amazing mural with carved wood accents at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
 And in the Frankfurt airport, a working bakery. Yummmmmmm....
 Saw this quaint old Citroen while waiting for a bus en route from the airport to my home-away-from-home.
 Peeking into someone else's garden to see a gorgeous bed of forget-me-nots and tulips. I can't remember ever seeing a bed of forget-me-nots in Southern California, it's just too dry. There were also lilac trees in bloom throughout the city, in shades from white to deep purple; their fragrance was everywhere.
 Visiting with a friend - we were so busy, we forgot until the last possible moment to take a photo, so here is an "extreme close up".

No comments:

Post a Comment