Sunday, February 20, 2011

Putting things back together

Future plans? There are a lot of things to do at the moment and following that, some big decisions to make.

One day at a time - at the moment I'm just absorbing the fact that I'm not in China anymore, and trying to find where I packed/stashed all my things. My suitcases got rained on at the airport, so I had to unpack them immediately when I got home as they are soft sided, allowing water to soak through. My stuff is in chaotic piles and stacks all over the room, ugh. At least knocking it all over gives the cat something exciting to do.

I'm happy that I could get my PC put back together and it works. It will probably take the rest of the evening to update all my software, and once that is done, I will want to transfer my "new" data over from my laptop.

Last night I went to bed around 8:30PM and woke up around 1:30AM. Those five hours I slept really well, and I felt fine today, if a little sleepier than usual. It seems that jet lag usually affects me more when flying westward than eastward.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! And yes, the west to east travel hits me harder, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home :) Glad kitty made it home with you. :)

    ReplyDelete