Monday, October 4, 2010

Traveling again

This will be the last time I have more than 2 days off in a row for the duration of my contract (as far as I know) so I am leaving today to travel to Xi'an, where the famous tomb with the Teracotta Warriors is. This is one of two "musts" in China for me, the other being the Great Wall.

I leave this afternoon at 12:50 and arrive tomorrow morning at 07:40. Unfortunately I was not able to get a bunk on the way there, so it will feel like a long trip. I will come home on Friday night, total three and a half days and nights, one and a half spent in travel. On the way home I have a bunk, thank goodness.

2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds so Cool :) Can't wait to read about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to see those warriors.

    ReplyDelete