Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting healthy... I hope

Still working on getting healthy. On Sunday the symptoms indicated a sinus infection (I will spare you the unpleasant details), so I finally started the antibiotic course. Seems to be clearing up now, although there is still a bit of junk to cough up and my ears feel sensitive. I would really like to get well... I'm getting sick and tired of being sick and tired!

The new classes I'm subbing are going well, and the kids are cute, but I sure miss my own kindergarten class. I hope that I will be able to go back to it when we are fully staffed; at this point it's unknown how long I will be subbing.

This is the heavy part of my week, I worked on lesson plans until time to go to school today, and will do the same on Thursday and Friday, then Saturday and Sunday are the marathon teaching days as usual.

Last week's company trip to the themed gardens was nice, the weather was good and it felt great to get some air and sunshine. I have over a hundred pictures even after deleting the bad ones, so I'll have to go through them again and pick just the best ones. Unfortunately, I was really sick that day and the trip probably pushed my body too hard. (See first paragraph.)

Yesterday I went with a colleague to see Daming Lake. It was a hot day, around 90 degrees F, but there was enough wind to make it bearable even for me. I was really tired after just 3 hours of walking around, so we had lunch, hit the big supermarket and then came home. Lots of pictures from there to go through as well.

Time for me to hit the showers and then crash. More next week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo glad, that the medicine do help!!! I hope you will feel healthy soon ^_^
    (crossing all my fingers)

    And I can't wait to see the pictures :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Obee, I hope so too, really. I wish you health, too. ((((gentle hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mary!!

    (((hugs back)))

    ReplyDelete