Monday, April 5, 2010

work work work

Survived the extra long weekend. 

Yesterday after classes I went shopping with a colleague, and we found a movie theater playing Alice in Wonderland in 3D, so we went to see that.  The movie was great, and the 3D was interesting.  My eyes got really tired, though, and the fast moving sequences were blurry, so I don't think I will ever be a great fan of 3D. 

Had a nice afternoon, then came home to an email that adds ten 30-minute promotional classes to my schedule this week.  Have been feeling extremely anxious since finding this out, as I don't have materials for some of the promo classes I'm scheduled to teach.  It also means NO full day off this week, as I will need to make lesson plans all day today because I'll be teaching on the days I usually do them.  One thing I've discovered about myself here is that I do not handle sudden change well; something to think about when looking for the next position. 

I still have a lingering cough, but am feeling physically quite a bit better. Still taking the herbal stuff to loosen the cough. 

It may be a while before I can write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment