Monday, September 28, 2015

Berlin Wanderings

28 Septermber 2015

Random sights around town.

The "Fast Rabbit" had a rather amusing sign. I'm not sure this word means what they think it means, it certainly doesn't make me want to eat their food.
A really old building covered in ivy; I can't remember why we wanted to explore it, but explore it we did.

Like many buildings in Berlin, it had a tunnel leading to an inner courtyard, beyond which you can see yet another tunnel leading to another courtyard.
Oh no, I've forgotten the name of this restaurant! It was awesome though.

This was a bar, owned by a man whose family actually were in the circus, and the circus theme is seen throughout the decor. Fascinating place and story!


Some of these are actually real family photos!






I know the bar and restaurant industry is a killer, but I hope this awesome place is still here on my next visit to Berlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment