Saturday, May 12, 2012

Autumn Leaves

12 May 2012

A beautiful autumn morning with dew on everything, begging to be photographed. There is only one tree in the garden that has fall foliage, and it is doing a fabulous job of dropping spectacularly colored leaves.
 





 Here is the gardener's heavy duty wagon. I imagine by the volume that he doesn't appreciate the leaves the way I do, but even in the cart they are lovely.

There is only one tree in bloom, I suppose it must be confused due to the beautiful weather.



Reminds me of my best friend singing "Lemon tree, very pretty, and the lemon flower so sweet, but the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat."

A new path of stepstones between my house and the school, which I will very much appreciate once the rains start in earnest! Last winter I remember hopping around the yard looking for a path around the puddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment