Today we didn't have classes due to the holiday Dia de Finados (Day of the Dead). I had a pretty quiet day as I want to make sure that my foot will be healed enough for a camping trip in two weeks.
I made six or seven "catch-up" posts here and have finally got all my photos uploaded. The new posts are interspersed with existing posts, so they might be hard to find. Here's a list.
- Santa Cruz Oktoberfest Parade, Part 1
- Santa Cruz Oktoberfest Parade, Part 2
- Barbecue and Firedancing
- School Halloween Party #1
- School Halloween Party #2
- Weekend music, sports and food
Took some photos in the garden (what a surprise!). I've been finding empty eggshells around the garden lately, this is the most beautiful one.
I also did a little cooking, today's recipe is Arroz de Carreteiro (wagon driver's rice).